- Types of portable storage units for rent
- Factors depending on a cost of Denver storage containers
- Average cost of storage unit Denver
For those who are ready for shipping information about the cost of a storage unit in Denver will be just in time. Read more about prices and services here.
Types of portable storage units for rent
Nowadays there are a lot of Denver companies dealing with storage units. As you see, the market is full and quite competitive. Usually, portable storage units are rented of different sizes, so you can choose a big or a small depending on the volume of goods you want to store. There are a lot of configurations, still, common sizes are:
- 7-foot containers: 7-feet across and deep and 8-feet tall, a good mini storage for a tiny room.
- 12-foot containers: 8-feet across and tall, 12-feet deep, this one is for moving up to 3 rooms at once.
- 16-foot containers: 8-feet across and tall, 16-feet deep, large enough to store a medium size house.
Actually, these sizes make storage units an ideal place for storing and shipping your stuff in Denver. In such a way you can have your home delivered in any place you like no matter how much goods you have.
Factors depending on a cost of Denver storage containers
As usual, cost depends on the size of storage unit and company in Denver you would like to take. So a cost of units is based on:
- Size of your unit
- Time you want to rent a unit for - you may order one for a month, per day, etc
- The distance of delivering a unit
Average cost of storage unit Denver
Denver rental companies can offer you different units of various cost, that is why there is no certain price. Local moves may take approximately $100/month with additional delivery fees and rates. The cost for bigger containers is higher - $170 per month. For long distance and large containers, you will have to pay more than 1000$. It is better to find out cost from customer service of shipping or Denver rental company.